There is much to be done to turn the dream of Crossroads into reality. While we encourage everyone interested to become a member and have some ownership of the vision that is Crossroads, non-members can (and often do) still help us out greatly with their time, knowledge and skills. If you would like to help out, there are all sorts of ways you can join in.
- We have regular working bees; check out the Calendar to see when the next working bee will be taking place.
- Research; there is always research to be done; if you have knowledge or interest in things medieval, especially in architecture and building, we could use your skills
- Fundraising: Crossroads has much construction to do, and in order to do this, we need funds. Maybe you could sell some raffle tickets, or assist us to organise a movie premier. Our current raffles and activities are listed on the Fundraising page. Perhaps you could craft an item to be a prize for a future raffle.
- Making signs. Perhaps woodwork is among your skills – Crossroads will be needing quite a few signs to direct people around the site.
- We could also use help in the following areas; perhaps one is your area of expertise..
- Project Management
- Civil Engineering
- Town Planning
- Land management
Email us if you have another way of contributing, or if you would like to volunteer to help with one of the above. You might even be interested in undertaking some personal project on the site – in which case, you should check out the guidelines.